[mythtv-users] mythfrontend config

dave sailer d.sailer at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 19:13:52 EST 2005

I run gentoo and have been trying to debug mythfrontend issues. WIth a
stock gentoo emerge of myth, things run out of "/usr". When I downloaded
the mythtv tarbal and manually compiled everything has switched to
"/usr/local".  I now want to go back to running the stock emerge and out
of "/usr" but can't figure out how. I have unmerged and re-emerged
mythtv but I still have issues with not finding plugins due to looking
in "/usr/local".  Where is this configured?