[mythtv-users] Ditch FC4 for Linux?

James Esslinger slinger at uberslinger.org
Wed Nov 16 23:31:06 EST 2005

You should be able to use the editor nano.

* blake at kingdomrpg.com [2005.11.16 22:23]:
: On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 05:49:54 -0800, Leigh Saunderson
: <lsaunderson at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
:
: >Can you elaborate on what the problem is please ?
:
: No connection. Laggy performance (like the mouse jerks or stalls) that
: goes away
:
: >I was running FC3 on my old work PC and I'm pretty sure the onboard LAN
: >was a Via Rhine (not sure if it was II or not).
: >Relevant lines from dmesg and /var/log/messages showing the detection of
: >the device etc might be useful :-)
:
: My messages is filled with eth0 stuff ('cause I've spent hours trying to
: fix it). I'm not sure what to look for.
:
: I've been using vi which I'm not really equipped (physically or
: emotionally) to do. Is there another editor I can use in FC4. Something
: like, say, notepad?<s>

: mythtv-users mailing list
: mythtv-users at mythtv.org