[mythtv-users] LiveTV Broken or Bad Permissions?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Nov 16 22:21:05 EST 2005

Chris Pinkham wrote:

>I've been keeping quiet (well, other than the laughing to myself) but decided to speak up
>because I think it's a bit stupid to "svn update" blindly.

I'm trying to make a new phrase catch on...  I think this should be
called "Subversion Roulette." ;)

Mike

(No hits with Google containing "Subversion Roulette", however, the one
page returned from the query

http://www.google.com/search?q=%2B%22subversion+roulette%22

contains the words "Subversion's Roulette's" in a list of seemingly
random words.  Only the cached version is available-the original is no
longer on the web.  So, I don't know that I actually invented it, but in
my world, I did.  :)
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/161352?search_string=subversion%20roulette;#161352