[mythtv-users] Black screen with pcHDTV-3000

Kris Clark mrrusty at techie.com
Wed Nov 16 15:31:53 EST 2005

Help!
I need advice to get my pcHDTV 3000 card to work with Mythtv. I am using FC4 release. I have had Mythtv working with a new WinTV-PVR-150 tuner alone, but then read about the incompatibility with the 3000. I removed the PVR-150 to be able to setup the 3000 solo. All I get in Myth  “watch TV” is a black screen. I have a valid channels.conf file and in a terminal I have been able to record HD broadcasts to a .ts file and play them back using xine. I am running out of ideas to resolve the Mythtv problem. I have googled to the end of the internet for hints and tips to try but so far the screen remains black.
Thanks-mrrusty.