[mythtv-users] No Sound in MythTV on WinTV PVR-350 card

Jacob Steenhagen jacob at steenhagen.us
Wed Nov 16 13:42:28 EST 2005

On Wed, November 16, 2005 1:17 pm, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> Frontend setup.  It was added in changeset 5819 (
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/5819 ), so if you're not running
> SVN, you either need to patch your 0.18 version or upgrade to SVN (all
> SVN disclaimers apply--you should be reading the -dev and -commits list
> to run SVN, some things are currently disabled in SVN, etc.).

I'm very new to MythTV and was hoping to get away with using the RPM based
(read, pre-compiled, easy to update) packages. I know that building
yourself gives more flexibility than using pre-packaged stuff, but
sometimes simplicity is prefered.

Anyway, it looks like revision 5918 was commited 23-Mar-2005 while version
0.18.1 of MythTV was released 16-May-2005. I know it's possible that it
branched before that, but I'm hoping that maybe you'll tell me that 0.18.1
contains the patch from rev 5918 (I'm not home now, so I can't check it
out).