[mythtv-users] PVR-150 and IRBlaster

mythtv at 1000angrybadgers.com mythtv at 1000angrybadgers.com
Tue Nov 15 23:23:26 EST 2005

Thanks for the link.  I have followed it but I cant seem to get anything
out of Step 8.  Everything up to this step seems to have worked but when I
run this step I dont seem to be getting anything out of the IRBlaster.  I
tried the digital camera trick as well and I didnt see anything either.
When I try to run another irsend command after the first one I get the
following error:
./irsend: could not connect to socket
./irsend: Connection refused

Anyone have any ideas.