[mythtv-users] FYI: The Current Zap2it survey/Reqeust.

Chris Ribe chrisribe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 21:37:05 EST 2005

"Just asking the whole world to use some time between 9:00am and midnight
would accomplish little (because 9:00am and midnight come at different
times in each time zone)"

If they are having trouble with everybody hitting their server at the same
time, their users probably aren't even distributed about the globe :)