[mythtv-users] Can I have multiple back ends act as one?

Angel Gabriel angelisonline at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 14:38:50 EST 2005

I guess the question i really wanted to ask was, can I configure
multiple backends to act as one back end?

By this I mean, that on my front end machine, when I select a show
regardless of where it is on my network, it'll show up, and play. For
example, I have three machines that I want to use to hold content...
and they are called TVSHOWS, MOVIETIME and FUTUREFILMS *those are the
actual hostnames (don't ask)* I want my front ends to be able to
access stuff from any of the backends, without having to be
reconfigured to connect to each backend