[mythtv-users] Re: Hauppauge PVR-250 and PCHDTV-3000 with 2.6.14.2 kernel

Dustin Nicholas Jenkins at88mph at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 13 12:29:04 EST 2005

No, I have not tried the video4linux drivers, but I think I may now.  I
compiled the ivtv drivers from source as they don't supply binaries, so
I would've thought it'd be a piece of cake.

This brings up another question though.  The V4L module is included
with the kernel and I enabled it when I built the kernel.  Does this
mean that the V4L module in my kernel is not new enough?  I think I
read it was just starting to be included now that I think about it.

Many thanks!
Dustin