[mythtv-users] Attractive cases and cheap DVD burners

Jules Bean jules at jellybean.co.uk
Sun Nov 13 07:55:36 EST 2005

Kevin Saenz wrote:

>     I'm coming round to thinking that the nicest case out there is the
>     Accent HT-400 ( http://www.arisetec.com/products/HT-400.htm
>     <http://www.arisetec.com/products/HT-400.htm> ) since it
>

> Sorry I don't find that attactive. It looks clunky, too much space. no
> lcd display.
> It has too much unused real-estate. They do not look like or suit my
> home theater system

Fair enough!

It does have a display though (that's what the dark smoked glass portion
is); not LCD but VFD. Well it's optional but...

Personally I like the unused real-estate; I don't want buttons that I'll
probably never use. That's the main contrast between this and the
silverstone LC16M: the LC16M has a much 'busier' front, including a
great big dial. Oh, and I prefer the slightly curved DVD front panel to
the plain rectangle of the silverstone.

Jules