[mythtv-users] mythplugin install

Danny Brow dan at fullmotions.com
Fri Nov 11 19:02:05 EST 2005

I'm trying to build packages for slackware, I've everything built and
install perfected but mythplugins is killing me.  make install PREFIX=
or prefix= or DEST_DIR= does not install the packages to my package
directory. If I change settings.pro to point
to /tmp/package-mythplugins/usr it install but then when you try to run
the plugin I get an error in output saying it cannot find the lib
in /tmp/blah/blah.

I'm also now have this issue when I do a clean build of the plugins.

Thanks,
Dan.