[mythtv-users] recommended joysticks or gamepads for xmame and mythgame

Dan Wilga dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Fri Nov 11 14:14:31 EST 2005

At 11:44 AM -0500 11/11/05, Frank Lynch wrote:
>I was wondering if someone could recommend a set of gamepads or
>joysticks that work well with xmame and mythgame?
>I would love to use a pair of wireless gamepads if thats possible. Are
>there any gotcha's tips or tricks that I should be aware of. Are there
>any issues to be aware of, or do most/all joypads work well under FC4?

I have a Saitek P3000 RF Gamepad that's quite good. I got it for
something like $15 after rebate.
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"