[mythtv-users] mythburn 4:3 aspect

Mike Daugird MDaugird at erdman.com
Fri Nov 11 08:49:49 EST 2005

I capture my video at 640X480 because my TV is a 4:3 aspect ratio.
I used mythburn to make a dvd and it completed.
When I watch the video I get different results depending on which dvd player I use.
one of my dvd players puts a black bar at the right of the screen and the video looks like the correct aspect ratio.
my second dvd player fills the screen with video but I can tell that the video is stretched so that people look fatter then they are.
how can I get mythburn to make me a dvd that plays like the videos do out of my PVR-350?
thanks