[mythtv-users] hdtv tuner card + pundit-r

Frank Simorjay franks at simorjay.com
Thu Nov 10 19:13:05 EST 2005

As a recent Myth/HD box creator. I recommend you look at the Antec Aria box.
You can get a micro ATX mobo into the unit (make sure the board has at least
2 ISA slots on it.) This unit allowed me to get a pcHDTV card in with no
trouble.

BTW I looked at the Shuttles, and Spresso....turns out they are cool but
only have 1 ISA interface....