[mythtv-users] OT: Repairing mp3 headers

Stuart Morgan stuart at tase.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 14:18:13 EST 2005

On Thursday 10 Nov 2005 18:11, Steve Adeff wrote:
> have you tried just using mencoder's "copy"  feature? I know for things
> like videos it will re-write these type of headers, might be worth trying
> if you haven't.

I believe mencoder requires a video stream to work, but I may be wrong.

What I'm looking for is a tool that will iterate through all my mp3s checking
and repairing headers. I might have to write a script to do this and then use
lame to reencode. In fact doing that would probably have taken less time that
asking on the list ;)
--
Stuart Morgan