[mythtv-users] export of mythtv NUV files not in DB

EC mythtv at magi-tech.com
Thu Nov 10 12:43:10 EST 2005

Hi,

   I'm trying to transcode several MythTV MPeg4 NUV files to DVD
standard compliant MPeg2.  The files are not in my MythTV database,
which makes nuvexport not so good for this (though I really like it -
it's great for files that are in the DB).

Does anyone have a transcode or mencoder or etc. commandlines/examples
that they like?  My mplayer/mencoder is configured to understand MythTV
streams.

   I've been playing around with this for some time, and am having quite
a bit of trouble.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
--
       EC