SV: [mythtv-users] Question about PVR350 TVout quality

Dan Wilga dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Thu Nov 10 10:22:21 EST 2005

At 12:02 AM +0100 11/10/05, lars olsson wrote:
>However the strange thing is that I have perfect quality when not using
>the 350 HW decoder in MythTV and putting it out the PVR FB device ( i.e.
>X windows on PVR350)

Ah, that's different. Perhaps, then, you're getting blurriness due to
scaling. What size are you recording at? If it's not an even multiple
of the correct PAL or NTSC size, Myth will have to scale the image.

Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"