[mythtv-users] Schedule by regexp

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Thu Nov 10 08:25:28 EST 2005

Around about 09/11/05 18:34, chris at cpr.homelinux.net typed ...
> You can't really do it from MythWeb, but from the normal mythfrontend
> you go to "Manage Recordings", "Schedule Recordings", "Custom Record".

   [and in fact, mythweb is power-search-unaware and can corrupt them]

   I've only tinkered with power search once before, but couldn't figure out
how to edit it once created (without resorting to the command-line).  Will the
front-end let you *edit* power searches once created as well as create them?

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature