[mythtv-users] UK schedules - Sky Three vs. Sky Travel ?

Nick knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:13:50 EST 2005

On 08/11/05, jonny Linux <jonnylinux at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I think because Sky Travel still exists on other platforms, you'll need to
> change  your xmltv configuration.
>  Someone posted here a couple of days ago to say the xmltv id is 1963 for
> Sky 3. So if you don't change your xmltv conf file, you'll carry on getting
> Sky Travel info.
>
>  I don't use the radio times grabber, so I can't remember how to change it,

Here's the magic - you need to update your channel_ids file if using
the uk_rt grabber, and make sure there is a line such as:

sky-three.sky.com:1963:Sky Three

(my channel_ids file is located at /usr/share/xmltv/tv_grab_uk_rt/channel_ids)

This makes sure the XMLTVID is matched against the correct data file
on the RT website. You obviously also need this XMLTV defined in your
<source>.xmltv file and in the channels table in the mythconverg
database.

Nick