[mythtv-users] ac-tex damaged and MVs not available found during commerical flagging

Bob Cottingham bobnvic at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:17:37 EST 2005

I've been getting the following errors in my mythbackend log after a
recording finishes commericial flagging:

[mpeg2video @ 0xb763c270]ac-tex damaged at 8 8
[mpeg2video @ 0xb763c270]Warning MVs not available
2005-11-09 16:03:12.971 commflag: Commercial Flagging Finished

The recordings seem to play fine, however. I'm recording with two PVR-250s
using ivtv-0.4.0 with the recommended firmware on Ubuntu Breezy and I'm not
transcoding the files.

Can anyone tell me what these comments mean and how to go about fixing them?

Thanks,
Bob C