[mythtv-users] Question about PVR350 TVout quality

lars olsson e97_lol at e.kth.se
Wed Nov 9 11:48:32 EST 2005

Hi.

I am using the latest ivtv drivers and Xdriver together with my mythtv
box.

The PVR350 TVOut function is enabled in the "Playback settings"

For a long time I have wondered why I do have a blurred picture when
watching livetv and my recordings.

Recently I did disable the 350 tvout feature and then the picture
quality did get a lot better ( sharper picture)

Is there anybody that has a clue why I do get a worse picture when using
the 350 MPEG encoder. Shouldn't it result in better quality than the
software encoder?

Cheers,

Lars