[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au: ninemsn obfuscating data

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 07:04:53 EST 2005

On 11/9/05, Riscy <riscycdj at gmail.com> wrote:

> >Here is a cleaner patch, with config that works. I think yours changes
> >should work too.
> >
> >Michael
> >

> It works a treat!

Hmmm.  Another new thing tried tonight...patching.

I got the latest version from immir's site, which seems to be 1.39
according to the header, and tried to apply Michael's patch but got...

[root at myth tv_grab_au]# patch tv_grab_au < tv_grab_au.immir.patch
(Stripping trailing CRs from patch.)
patching file tv_grab_au
Hunk #1 FAILED at 218.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 258.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 414.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 605.
Hunk #5 FAILED at 720.
5 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file tv_grab_au.rej
[root at myth tv_grab_au]#

Is it possible for someone to provide a copy of the patched script to
me (directly if nothing else)?

Also, what config needs to be done for this script?  What is the
default name of the file that provides all the config?

Cheers,
Whytey

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.