[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au: ninemsn obfuscating data

Riscy riscycdj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 06:39:45 EST 2005

>Here is a cleaner patch, with config that works. I think yours changes
>should work too.
>
>Michael

It works a treat!

I feel like I should give you something for fixing this. I was almost
going to start using another option instead of this scraper but NO other
option gives me the complete TV guide for Gippsland in Victoria. IceTV
only has Melbourne stuff, OzTiVo doesn't give 7 days in advance and has
some missing data.

So thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! Is
there anything else I can do? :)

Riscy