[mythtv-users] Re: mythbrowser: character deleting using remote ( lirc )

Alessandro Peppino ap21193 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 03:15:53 EST 2005

>Are you using the 0-9 keys in 'mobile text' mode? '1'
>should give a <del>
>as one of its options (and I only recently discovered
0 >= CAPSLOCK).

Neil thanks for the suggestion, what do you mean by
'mobile textmode' ? I succeded in deleting character
with '1' key when entering url using the mythbrowser
popup menu ( and this is an enhancement thanks ) but
I'm not able to delete a character when entering data
in a mythbrowser webpage input field ( for example
google search input field ).
Is it possible to fill the mythbrowser webpage input
fields using the 'mobile text' mode you are talking
about ?

     Thanks
     Sandro