[mythtv-users] NUV TO WINDOWS PC

Raphael Pooser rpooser at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:40:18 EST 2005

Niels+Ken
Good stuff.  Thanks for the info.  Will be looking into nuvexport and
dsmyth.  I'm sure that I could put a script into the user jobs section
and then just execute a nuvexport script for whatever recordings I want
to watch over on the windows box.  Myth sure was built with no end of
possibilities.
As a side note, I only use windows to game.  However, if someone is
watching something I don't want to on the TV machine, this will be
useful to then use the windows machine to watch some things in parallel.
Raphael