[mythtv-users] Backup LVM group (kinda OT)

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:46:57 EST 2005

I use tapes on a regular basis at work. I have confidence in them. The only
thing I don't know much about it how it will affect my FC3 install adding
this new device. I might just wait and run the memtest (should have thought
of that because we use it here at work on occasion). Hopefully that doesn't
error out. We'll see what kinda damage I can cause on that BE machine. There
is no way to format the other partitions without wiping out the LVM group is
there?

Jim