[mythtv-users] Absolute NEWBIE, question about Linux

Aaron hansolo77.geo at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 13:47:18 EST 2005

Thank you all for your replies and support ideas.  It seems like Fedora
is the way to go, with most people mentioning it.  :)
I'll have to get a system and throw it on there.  Right now I'm kinda
stuck with just my one system with windows.  I thought
about a dual-boot but the more I read into it, the more I fear of
problems along the way.  I've decided to go with Fedora,
and will be installing that.  Thanks again!