[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au: ninemsn obfuscating data

Riscy riscycdj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 00:50:22 EST 2005

>Message: 20
>Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 09:25:48 +0000
>From: "first last" <jollygoodshow at hotmail.com>
>Subject: [mythtv-users] tv_grab_au: ninemsn obfuscating data
>To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>
>Haven't seen this mentioned on the list but ninemsn seems to be using
>JavaScript to hide data.  The attached patch to the old tv_grab_au does
>the trick for me.  Tried upgrading to tv_grab_au from immir but couldn't
>be arsed fighting through dependency hell.
>
>-jgs

I get the following error just running tv_grab_au (not using
mythfilldatabase).

Can't call method "look_down" on an undefined value at
/usr/bin/tv_grab_au line 591, <STDIN> line 9.

I have been using the immir version for around three weeks now with no
problems. But now obviously the ninemsn pages have changed. Does anyone
have a quick fix or should I start looking into it right now. I still
have 5 days of program data remaining.

Cheers

Riscy