[mythtv-users] LCD - Uses and Usage

Dan Wilga dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Mon Nov 7 13:26:35 EST 2005

At 9:15 AM -0500 11/7/05, joe.white at wachovia.com wrote:
>So, I did a could dozen searches on LCD, LCD Proc and the like.
> While I got all sorts of information on what to use, and how to go
>about it, I saw nothing that told me what I could expect to be able
>to display or what type of functionality is supported.  I get the
>impression that it is used more for MythMusic than MythTV.  If this
>is true then its probably not worth the effort for me.  A link or a
>brief exposition would be appreciated.

The easiest way to know what it will display is to look at the
options in Myth. I think it's in Setup->Appearance, and then the very
last screen of options.
Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"