[mythtv-users] Tivo/Yahoo deal - How convenient!

James C. Dastrup jc at dastrup.com
Mon Nov 7 11:53:49 EST 2005

Although the Yahoo portal for your Tivo is new, this feature, with the minimum 1-hour in advance,
has been around for a while at tivo.com.  Slowly, the canned and subscription DVR's are
listening to what people really want.  But I don't understand why they won't just put a simple
web interface on their own devices.
MCE has a similar feature - logon to msn.com and schedule a recording, but no remote access
directly to your MCE from a browser.
Reasons like this are why we all love our MythTV.