[mythtv-users] Breaking Live-TV

R. Geoffrey Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Mon Nov 7 10:59:29 EST 2005

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 20:54:32 +0100, Frank Muenchow wrote:

>>>7739: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/7739
>>

>> anyone know how to regress SVN? I'd like to build the latest SVN before the
>> LiveTV changes because there were quite a few DVB fixes put in.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Steve
>svn update -r 7738

Could I suggest that the gist of this post be added to the page at
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac ? That page explains how to get the latest SVN
and the latest stable release but not how to get a particular svn release.

Thanks

Geoff

R. Geoffrey Newbury                          newbury at mandamus.org
Barrister and Solicitor                         Telephone: 905-271-9600
Mississauga,Ontario, Canada              Facsimile:   905-271-1638