[mythtv-users] Media-MVP Divx? Mpeg-4

Nathan Hesson nhesson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 10:34:22 EST 2005

I thought the router problem was going to be an issue with my system as well
but everything worked out. What I did, and probably others, was turn off the
dhcp on my hardware router and make my myth box the router pointing the
gateway address at the hardware router. Now I plug in any computer I want
and it gets assigned an address from the myth box. There is no real
difference in operation, (except not having a list of ip's on my router
admin, but i can get that off my myth box).
Nathan