[mythtv-users] PVR-350 + PAL tv, over scan problem.

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 19:30:45 EST 2005

There are no settings that you can change in xorg.conf
for the PVR-350.  The image is overscanned by default
in the current drivers, so you'll always lose part of
the screen.

To compensate for this, you need to change the window
dimensions in mythfrontend as Jason mentioned.   There
are many posts on this in the archives.

-- Joe