[mythtv-users] snes9x, xmame, opengl, and DGA

Jesse Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Sun Nov 6 16:24:22 EST 2005

Hello,

I've got snes9x and xmame working using my nvidia 5200's opengl
at 800x600.

They both work fine, and I've made both SUID so they run in DGA
fullscreen mode.

But if I play xmame, then play snes9x, the black border around
snes9x's display gets corrupted and displays a lot of horizontal
line noise.

If I restart the frontend/kde, then it clears up.
Is there a quick way to blank the DGA background buffers before
I execute snes9x so I don't have to restart my frontend every
time I want to pay mario? :)

Thanks!

--
Jesse Guardiani