[mythtv-users] Handling DVB-S recordings with Nero

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Sun Nov 6 06:48:38 EST 2005

Hi,

I have until now used Nero VisionExpress to make DVDs from my analog
recordings (PVR-350).
Now I have got a Hauppauge Nova-S (DVB-S) tuner and I want to create DVDs
with Nero VisionExpress from the DVB-recordings.
However Nero refuses to open the .NUV files from the Nova-S.
I thought that the Nova-S would store in a MPEG2 format similar to the
PVR-350, so that DSMyth would be sufficient for Nero to read the files, but
apparently it is not so.
Does anyone have an idea of what I can do ? Do I need a different MPEG2
codec ? Or is it better to use nuvexport to export the files to a DVD
compatible format ?

Any help will be appreciated
Niels Dybdahl