[mythtv-users] [Slightly OT] Strange Xine + DVD problem.

Fredrik Karlsson dargosch at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 03:39:29 EST 2005

Hi,

I have a problem with playing DVDs in Xine. Playback is fine, and
using the xv scaling, really smooth. However, in order to play the
DVD, I have to eject the tray, put the DVD in it and leave the tray
out while starting Xine (this loads the tray and the movie starts..).

If I do not leave the tray out before starting Xine, I get an error
message saying that there is no plugin for dvd:/

Has anyone seen this? What do I do?

/Fredrik

--
My Gentoo + PVR-350 + IVTV + MythTV blog is on
http://gentoomythtv.blogspot.com/