[mythtv-users] MythWeb: some recordings show air dates of 12/31/69

Daniel Segel mythtv at archer-segel.com
Sat Nov 5 14:58:43 EST 2005

I figured this one out already: the progstart and progend fields in the
recorded table were set to 00:00:00 for some recordings. I did an update
and set them equal to the starttime and endtime values and everything is
OK again.

Both sets of fields seem to have the same data. Anybody know why there
are two fields holding the same values in the recorded table?

Daniel