[mythtv-users] Simultaneous recordings fail spectacularly[SOLVED!]

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 11:11:44 EST 2005

On Thursday 03 November 2005 23:50, Peter Darley wrote:
> Folks,
> 	Not that I can speak for the developers, but it seems clear to me that the
> interface is designed to work well with a remote, which tend to have keys
> synonymous with the arrow keys, but don't tend to have keys synonymous with
> tab/shift-tab.  It also seems like a good idea to me that the interface
> conventions are standard across the different parts of the system
> (mythfrontend and myth-setup).
> Thanks,
> Peter Darley

to add to this, have you guys ever used a Tivo, yes, i know its not MythTV,
but it has an amazingly easy to use interface based 90% on the four
directional arrows and the select button. I WISH MythTV's interface was that
easy to use.

that said, I need to try some of the alternative interfaces other than GANT...

Steve