[mythtv-users] Power Search Category oddness

Steve Adeff adeffs at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 10:39:12 EST 2005

I'm trying to make a power search to match what shows as "Category: Sports
event, Soccer" in the program details. Some have ", Playoff sports" or other
things after this.

So one would think

program.category LIKE '%Soccer%' would work. it doesn't.

program.category LIKE '%Sports event%' shows all sports events, so it looks
like Category does contain this much, but what field holds the type of sport?
I see events show the type of sport (Golf, Football, Bicycle racing, Tennis,
etc) so it must be held somewhere, how do I search for it?!

thanks!
Steve