[mythtv-users] Simultaneous recordings fail spectacularly---why? [part 1]

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Thu Nov 3 21:59:28 EST 2005

    Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 00:42:15 +0100
    From: Rudy Zijlstra <mythtv at edsons.demon.nl>

    Can  you send us the content of your capturecard table?

[In particular, I assume that the contents of that table would reveal
multiple card allocations to identical devnumbers, which I -finally-
diagnosed a couple of hours before I saw your note.  My -current- one
shows unique /dev/videoN numbers, but I'll bet if I boot the other
disk that's got my broken A22 install on it, they'll all say
/dev/video0.]