[mythtv-users] HD Stuttering

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 3 20:53:31 EST 2005

>>>>> Darren Black writes:

d> It's kinda odd... but this has simply never worked for me. My previous myth
d> setup on FC3 and my current FC4 installation simply refuse to allow realtime
d> scheduling of the display thread. I installed using Jarod's guide (and thus
d> Axel's rpms) but despite carrying out the instructions above (using the
d> appropriate path since the rpms don't install to the same place) I still get
d> this message:

d> Realtime priority would require SUID as root.

d> Any suggestions?

        I haven't tried it but it sounds like this is the issue:

--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.