[mythtv-users] Good tuner card?

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 18:15:19 EST 2005

They also have different connectors on the back, which
may or may not matter depending on the usage.

The PVR-150 has an S-Video input, composite (video)
input, a "headphone" jack for audio in, and the IR
remote jack.  The PVR-150 MCE, because they were
designed to either ship with no remote, or the MCE
remote (which I think is USB), don't have the IR
remote jack on the bad, but in it's place have
left/right (audio) RCA jacks.

Functionally, the cards shouldn't be any different
though, with the exception of the remote control.

-- Joe