[mythtv-users] Mythburn problem

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 16:27:10 EST 2005

Anyone out there have a lead on an FC4 rpm for transcode-0.6.14-1.1 (I can
only find FC3 versions)? I've tried building from Dag's source rpm, but get
the following error:

bitstream.c: In function 'bitstream_fill_current':
bitstream.c:100: error: invalid lvalue in increment

I can go and edit the source, but I am hoping to avoid further delays.
Alternatively, does anyone know why transcode-1.0 fails to create the
animated menus?

George