[mythtv-users] MythTV and DVD Recorders?

Martin Hartman III hartman9 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:17:02 EST 2005

I am looking at purchasing a console DVD Recorder and recording the programs
off of my MythTV box.  I have read that most DVD Recorders will not allow
you to record copy-writed material.  I was wondering if this was going to be
a problem with MythTV.  Because I like to record movies off of the movie
channels.  Also, I am looking at getting a Recorder that will record Dual
Layer discs as well and I am open to suggestions on what to get.