[mythtv-users] Slightly OT: can't get power button script to restart front end (From Jarod's guide)

Jon Kunze jon99ut at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 07:35:25 EST 2005

I did the chmod +x /usr/local/bin/mythpowerbutton.sh, as well as I tried
running it from the command line. There are no error when I do this:

$ /usr/local/bin/mythpowerbutton.sh
$

But, if I try running:

$irexec /usr/local/bin/mythpowerbutton.sh

That is when i get the error on line 2 (or atleast I assume the :2 means
that the error is on line two.