[mythtv-users] Looking for someone that have CMI9761

Barvaz Zan shoote at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 06:35:22 EST 2005

If there is someone here, that have, used CMI9761 with:
6Ch output thourh Linein,Lineout,Mic.

My Problem:
I can't get my rear speakers to output sound.
I am using "-D surround51" to get sound on:
1) L_Front
2) R_Front
5) Center
6) LFE

I am looking for someone with the same specs, to comapre to configuration.
BTW:
When I toggle the off(mute) status of the "surround" level, I hear a little
change in the rear sound:
Muted: low white noise
On: little noise(like when you are connecting your speakers to the computer)
and then no noise.

I added my alsamixer levels configuration(instead of amixer output :)
In the alsamixer I have:
Master[on]: no meter
PCM[on]: 100<>100
Surround[on]: no meter <-- Is that the way he suppose to be?
Center[on]: 100
LFE[on]: 100
Line[on]: 100<>100
Line-In As Surround[on]: no meter
CD[on]: 100<>100
Mic[on]: 100<>100
Mic As Center/LFE[on]: no meter
Mic Boost (+20dB) [off] : no meter
Mic Select [Mic2]: no meter
IEC958[off]: no meter
IEC958 Capture Monitor[off]: on meter
IEC958 Capture Valid[off] no meter
IEC958 Output[off]: no meter
IEC958 Playback AC97-SPSA[on]: 100
IEC958 Playback Source[analog]: no meter
PC Speaker[on]: 100
Aux[on] 100<>100
Mono Out: Mic
External Amplifier[on]: no meter