[mythtv-users] Interrupt the boot process?

Blake blake at kingdomrpg.com
Thu Nov 3 05:39:26 EST 2005

Hello, Mythers!

	I've been unfortunately tied up and so not able to play with my Myth
setup for the past six weeks or so, and in that time a new KnoppMyth
release came out. So, I downloaded burned and went to try it and got a
much smoother version of the same problems I was having in September.<s>
Basically, when the machine boots, it goes through the whole startup
process then when it goes into graphics mode, goes blank.

	I've seen some info about editing certain config files, which I would do
happily, except that I can't figure out how to stop it before the GUI
launches. Magic keypress anyone?

	===Blake===