[mythtv-users] Mythtv on Xbox

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Wed Nov 2 12:36:32 EST 2005

George Nassas wrote:

> On 2-Nov-05, at 12:08 PM, Tom Lichti wrote:
>
>> Well that kind of sucks. I guess my Xbox will just be for games then,
>> since if it's not fully functional as a Myth frontend, then it's not
>> useful at all.
>

> I think this is only true if you upgrade your X. I'm sticking with the
> one that ships with Xebian and using the homegrown myth packages I
> posted the other day and everything is hunky dory.
>
> - George

So you are using XFree, or xorg? I am using the Xebian setup that was
posted a week or so ago by Dan Roberts (?) . That one is 2.4.13 kernel,
with XFree86. I tried using your debs last night and ran into the qt-mt
lib issue. Should I remove all the existing mythtv packages and start
fresh, perhaps?

Tom