[mythtv-users] Mythtv on Xbox

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Nov 1 22:49:34 EST 2005

On 1-Nov-05, at 9:49 PM, Tom Lichti wrote:

> Can you post your /etc/apt/sources.list please? I can't seem to get
> all dependencies met, specifically libqt3c102-mt.

Sure,

deb http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/ stable main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free
deb http://debian.yorku.ca/debian/ unstable main non-free contrib

deb http://dijkstra.csh.rit.edu/~mdz/debian unstable mythtv

deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sid main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ etch main
deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ sarge main

Since I'm running a mixed system I use these settings in my preferences
file. Basically they tell apt to prefer stable and drop down to testing
and unstable as needed:

Package: *
Pin: release a=stable
Pin-Priority: 600

Package: *
Pin: release a=testing
Pin-Priority: 550

Package: *
Pin: release a=unstable
Pin-Priority: 500

And, if you use as many sources as I do, you have to add this to your
apt.conf:

APT::Cache-Limit "141943904";

However, the problem is probably not with your sources. IIRC Matt's
main myth packages depend on libqt-mt but the plugins depend on
libqt3c102-mt and those two packages are mutually incompatible. I think
my debian control files are a bit out of date so everything I build
depends on libqt-mt.

- George