[mythtv-users] Mythtv on Xbox

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 18:13:44 EST 2005

--- "Michael T. Dean" wrote:
> Ben Dash wrote:
> >--- Myth Lists wrote:
> >>You can also run irw and press a few keys on the
> >>remote to make sure
> >>lirc is receiving the right ones.
> >I've been trying irw throughout the process.  I get
> no
> >output from pressing the remote buttons.  If I look
> at
> >/var/log/messages I can see the "accepted new
> client
> >on /dev/lircd" message when I run irw.  When I CTRL
> >out of irw I can see the "removed client" message.
> >don't see any keycodes while running irw though :-(
> >Thanks for all the ideas so far!  Please let me
> know
> >if you have any more!
> Broken /etc/lircd.conf (or one that works, but not
> with your version of
> LIRC).

I downloaded a couple of different lircd.conf files
for the xBox remote.  Can you recommend where I should
be getting it?

Is it supposed to get installed at compile time?

I currently have 3 different lircd.conf files; one I
got from lirc's CVS, one which was installed at
compile time, and one which I got from N0rm aka "Myth
Lists".

Please let me know where I'm supposed to get it.

Thanks!